woensdag 29 april 2015

Sooooo... this is my final blog post, i want to thank a few people :'( My mother... hi mom, all of the amazing fans out there who have been reading these posts, Justin my teacher for giving us such a fun English assignment, amanda for being a good little girl, Chris for doing an amazing voice-over, Michelle for doing a good moodboard and organization, Tessa for being the support on everything and Jelle for doing a great job on the video montage and delivering the final product.

I've learned a lot this period, for instance, how to act better, working together with people on other things than Art, which is nice by the way, because it gets a lot less intense. I've imroved my AIDA skills, now knowing better than ever to sell something to an audience.
I've been asked tips for improvement, I would say offer a little prize for the best commercial to get the hype train started.

I do still agree with the role I have been given by the Belbin role test, which was 'the plant'.
The plant would be a person who has a lot of creative ideas, but has a hard time keeping the organization together and finds it difficult to deliver. I have been a creative influence in the group, having a good influence on the final product of the commercial, while the organisation was handled by the other folks.

My biggest contribution has been being part of the brainstorm at the beginning and my acting skills which were, as you might have seen, AMAZING 0.o
I have worked a lot together with Amanda, which was a lot of fun, in the first part of the project she had a definite opinion which was nice, and later during the acting stage of the project she took her job seriously.

Anyway, I loved the assignment, it was probably the most fun I had during an English class.
LATER HOMIES!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten