woensdag 29 april 2015

Hello happy readers
I am very glad to mark the end of this period by posting the last blogpost.

From this course I kind of learned how to use my team role to my advantage, because at first I didnt really know what it meant or how to use it. Though it's also something I'd like to improve on, because now I know that I am a natural leader and people oriented, I wish I could utilize this from now on.

Do I agree with my team role according to the Belbin's role test? Well I do think most of the traits used to describe the roles could be anyone's, but as soon as you test what your role would be it also gives you information about what you could use to your advantage, so yes I do agree with my team role because I'm very bossy and I like to be called leader. haha.

My main contribution to this project would probably be the kicking peoples butt when I felt they needed it, and I was usually right about when they needed it.

I am going to describe my fellow teammate, Chris, who contributed to the team by letting us use his pretty voice for the commercial. Which is copyrighted by the way.
Due to personal issues Chris has been absent a few times, but he did his part and I am happy I got to work with him. He is a funny guy.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten